What's in my bag: Chrstmas edition

My bag is from Aliexpress, I can't leave the link as it's not active any more. It's a reasonable sized bag and fits all of the crap I fancy put in it. It cost around 5 euros, so it's not the most amazing quality, but it does the job. 


Essentials in my bag are always: my purse, phone and keys. As I don't have cash usually, I just carry this little pouch with my cards in it. I have Sony M2 aqua, not the best phone, but I'm not that person who needs to have the newest phone, as long as it does it's job, it's fine by me.
My keyring is a clover shaped, which should be a sybol of luck. 


As being a girl, I always carry some beauty related items in my bag. Today I had Nivea Soft moisturiser in it - it's a great moisturiser, you can use it on your face, hands and also body. I also carry powder and powder brush with me as my T-zone can get a little oily. Rimmel lip liner in the shade 011 Spice is my favourite going out lip product and in some reason it was in my bag, eventhough I haven't gone out recently. There's always at least one lip balm in my bag and this time I found two - Blistex and Neutrogena one.


Eventhough it's winter here in Estonia and we don't get much sun, I still like to carry my sunglasses with me. I have the Polaroid ones with turtle shell printed frames and brown lenses. 
As I said it's winter so I always make sure I have some sort of gloves with me. I got these Christmassy hair bobbles from Tiger and I'm obsessed with them (also have lost half of them already). 


Then it comes to taking notes, I'm quite old school person and I always need to have same sort of paper with me. I usually carry my calendar with me, as without it my life would be a mess. As I like to write things down, at least one pen has to be in my bag. I use public transport quite a lot, so I also carry a pair of headphones with me. 



xxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023