About my December posts

Last year I made The 12 days of Christmas and I enjoyed it a lot. So this year I was wondering what to do. As I have been the worst blogger ever this year, specially for the past couple of months, I decided to do a blog post every single day til Christmas Eve. So there will be 24 different post from me. I can't tell you how excited I'm about it. I'm currently writing this post and it's still November and I'm currently scheduling some of them and honestly I'm so excited to be back blogging. 
It has been pretty much just 2 or 3 hours of daylight here in Estonia and I've managed to get multiple pictures done. Saying that because usually I struggle a lot with lighting and then I can't get my pictures done where won't be any post. But at the moment I have got them done and I'm quite happy with most of them. By the way I always start my blog post from the pictures, because then I can't get my pictures to look like I can imagine them in my head I won't post. It's just the way as it works. 
Back to December posts. I'm going to do 12 Christmas related or chatty posts and 12 post which includes makeup or skin care and my thoughts about them. I hope you will enjoy them and also enjoy the Christmas time. At least I'm super excited.
I also am going to add, that I'm going to do post til Christmas Eve because here in Estonia we celebrate Christmas and exchange gifts on Christmas Eve. So for us here in Estonia the Christmas Eve is the main Christmas day. The 25th of December is just a chill out day for us - just includes a lot's of TV time and eating all of the leftovers from day before. This actually made me think about doing a blog post about our Christmas food. We definitely have some shocking food going onto our Christmas table.


xxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023