Makeup Revolution Ultra contour palette

I have had my eye on this contour palette for so long, but I never got round to actually get it. So I finally decided to go for it and so far I'm loving it. It's rare then I see the palette and I like all of the shades in it. This is the case with this one, they're all wearable. 



This comes in the package that Revolution usually has - shiny black plastic package with big mirror in it. I believe this is the old packaging, the new one has clear lid. I don't know if they changed the formula and the shades or not.


This contour palette has 8 shades in it. 5 mattes and 3 shimmers. 
From the first row it has slightly pink toned matte powder, a matte banana powder, a light peach toned highlighter and quite frosty white highlighter. First three shades are super soft to touch and the white highlighter has more shimmer in it, so it's not as soft.


From the bottom row it has warm toned bronzer which is quite deep, then cooler toned contour shade, rich warm bronzer (warmer than the fisrt one) and bronzed higlighter. The bronzed highlighter has slightly better texture than the white one. 


These powder blend out so well. However they're quite pigmented so you need to be careful with darker shades in this palette. I'm well surprized about it and it's definitely going into my everyday makeup stash. From the Makeup Revolution website it cost 11 euros, but I got it from Estonian website and it's €9,99 (I got a good deal and paid 7 euro something for it).



xxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023