Rimmel Match perfection range

I know this range has been out for awhile, but for me it's quite a new one,
I have three products from this line a powder, foundation and concealer. I also have to add that in my opinion Rimmel base products are the best for the price. 


Let's start from the foundation. I'm that person who does foundation before concealer, so this is usually my first step or econd then I use primer. It's called Rimmel Match perfection foundation and I have mine in the shade 010 Light porcelain.  It's the lightest shade and I'm always in the lightest shade and to be honest often even the lightest shade foundations are way too dark for me. This one is actually suprisingly good match for me. I have to say after using this foundation for the first time, I disliked it a lots. It's quite hyped up foundation and I often can see popular beauty bloggers to recommend it, but they say it's a medium or even full coverage foundation. However on me it's more like light to medium, but I actually like it. Now I use this foundation as my everyday foundation and I enjoy it a lot. It kind of has a slight gel-esc formula, but not really. One thing I have to say is that all Rimmel foundations smells great at least all of the ones I have used before. About the shade, it's quite neutral, but a little bit more in the pink side. This foundation doesn't last as long as Rimmel Lasting finish foundation, but I would say it lasts up to 9 to 10 hours which is quite good actually. It's also great then you have dry skin, because it doesn't emphases dry patches at all. Abou the finish - it's quite natural, more on the glowy side than matte one. I now really like it and also recommend it. It's about 9 or 10 euros.



Rimmel Match perfection concealer. This was the first product I got from this range and it was because Alix from the youtube channel I Covet Thee was raving about it. I use it to hide my under the eye circles and as I have super dry under the eye area this is amazing. It's really hydrating and it has slight sheen to it, so it actually brightens up my eye area, which is quite rare because as I said I'm super pale and it's almost impossible to find pale enough concealer.  Only thing I'm not a hugh fan about is the squeezy tube and brush applicator. I wish it would be a doe foot applicator. Other than that it's amazing. By the way mine is in the shade 010 Ivory. I actually don't know how much it did cost, but I think it's about 6 or 7 euros.


It look dry here, but it might be because I'm almost out of this product. 
Rimmel Match perfection loose face powder. I know a lots of people prefer pressed powder over the loose one, but I'm the opposite. I only carry pressed powder in my everyday bag and use it for touching up my makeup. For setting my base makeup I prefer loose powder. I got a loose powder from Germany in the spring and it was from the brand P2 and I absolutely loved it. After I run out of it I started to look for a replacement for it and I came across with this Rimmel one. It's in the shade translucent, but it's has a slight pink undertone to it and this is the thing I'm not a hugh fan of it. Eventhough I can't see it really on my face, but in some weird reason it really bothers me. I kind of like this powder, but for my skin it's a little bit dry, but at the same time powders kind of are like that, if you understand me. It costs 9 euros. I can't say anything bad about it, but it's just not the most amazing one for my skin, however I still use it every day and that says something. I like to set my concealer with this one. I have heard great things about Bourjois Healthy mix pressed powder, as I said earlier I'm not a hugh fan of pressed powder, but in case you have tried it, let me know you thoughts of it. 



I hope you enjoyed this post. Hope you have been liking my posts so far and there way more to come.


xxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023