NYC Metallic eyeliner

I have had these for some months now and I've been desperately waiting for Christmas time to get a lot of use out of them. These just scream for holidays.


Let's start from the aplicator. They're not the easiest to use ones, specially then you want to get really precise line out of them. They have a brush tip aplicator, but it's a little to wide, at least in my opinion. By the way I have to add what I'm not good at doing my eyeliner and I don't wear liner everyday bases. 
However the colours are super metallic and two of them are opaque and one of them is more sheer. I actually like to apply these all over my lid and use them as metallic cream shadows. I have to say they set down quickly and because of that you also need to blend them quickly, but I still absolutely love them. They just can make your makeup pop with seconds.  They also stay on my eyes well, eventhough I have quite watery eyes. 
I have three shades. First of all 862 Serpentine purple. This on is quite sheer, but it's almost like duochrome one - it's mainly purple, but it also has slight green undertone. I have to say I've got the least wear out of it, but it's still pretty.



864 Liquid gold. This one is in between a gold and chopper shade. This one is completly opaque.



865 Silver light. This one is most likely my fave out of these. It might be because I prefer silver over gold anyways, but it's also so nice all over the eyelid. 



Let me know if you have used them and if you are what are your thoughts about them and which shades you have.

xxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023