Makeup Revolution Vivid baked highlighter

This is the second product I have had my eye on for an ages. I once even had it in my cart, but then I did my order it was out of stock. So on the other day I was just "right I'm going to get it" and now I have mixed feelings about it.



First of all a packaging. It's quite bulky, but at the same time it feels really sturdy and heavy which is always good. I do like the pattern on the product, it makes it look more expensive than it is.


I got mine in the shade Golden lights. It's quite like dualchrome shade. From certain light it's gold, but then from the other it has more light champaigne tone in it. It's super cool.



One thing I'm not super happy with is the formula. It's quite rough and not as smooth as I thought it's going to be. I think I have heard it needs some use out of it and then it gets better. I really hope so because I really like the look of it, but I have highlighters with better formula.

However great thing about it is the fact it's super affordable. I believe it's 4 euror from TAM beauty website and I got it again from Estonian website and paid about 3 euros for it (I got it from Photopoint website). 
So at the moment my opinion about it is quite so, so. In case it'll end up in some of my faveourites post, then I have approved it. 
Let me know what you think about it and does it get better?!

xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023