The Christmas tag

1. Whats your favorite holiday movie? 


Home alone (specially the first one) has to be my all time favourite Christmas film. I also have to mention Love actually, I've watched it 2 times already in December.

Pildiotsingu love actually tulemus
Pildiotsingu home alone tulemus
















2. Whats your favorite Christmas colour? 

I really like grey, so to make it a little bit more Christmassy I have to say silver. 

Pildiotsingu sparkly silver tulemus

3. Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?

I like to stay in my PJs, but as I'm from Estonia and for us Christmas Eve (so 24th) is the main day, so I actually dress up, because at Christmas Eve our family gather together and it's kind of dressed up evening.

4. If you could only buy one person a present yhis year who would it be?

Most likely for my little brother, as he still believes in Santa and he also gets really excited, so he is my favourite person to give gifts. Eventhough he really doesn't know it's from me :)

5. Do you open your present Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?

Christmas Eve.

6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house?

No. Every single year I'm meant to do it, but still haven't got around to do it.

Pildiotsingu gingerbread house tulemus

7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

Just chill and spend time with my friends and family. 

Pildiotsingu chill tulemus

8. Any Christmas wishes?

I wish people would be more positive.

9. Favorite Christmas smell?

A smell of Christmas tree.

Pildiotsingu christmas tree tulemus

10. Favorite Christmas meal or treat?

I really like tangerines and for me it's kind of Christmassy.

Pildiotsingu tangerine tulemus

xxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023