My favourite lip balms

I usually don't write about lip balms here, but I use them every day and then I thought as it's basically winter now it's time to give my lip balms a little credit for keeping my lips moisturised and smooth.
My lips can get super chapped with the first colder days and then they just look horrible and disgusting really. First of all I recommend to do a homemade lip scrub (I just mix some sugar and a little bit oil together). So I have tried so many differet lip balms and today I just decided to share all my gratest finds. They're all affordable and I won't add prices, because I can't remember, but I think they're all under 4 euros.


I'm going so start with Blistex Lip relige cream. In case your lips are really chapped, this is my number one recommendation. It looks like moisturiser and it's quite minty. It can feel quite intense after first application then your lips are chapped, but that's the way how you know it works. 


Carmex Moisturising lip balm. This is the pot version and I appy this one every single evening on my lips. Again this one is minty as well, so if you don't like that, then these first two are not for you. By the way I only use pot (I recon it's the way how to describe it) at home, because eventhough I'm not a gem freak, I still like to use this sort of lip balms only then I have washed my hands before using it.


I carry Neutrogena Norwegian formula lip balm in my handbag every day. I like it's not too creasy, so it's good for preventing dry lips. It's super simple lip balm - it doesn't have any scent and it's completly clear.


Essence prettyfying lip oil in the shade 01 I care for you, honey. As Clarins lip oil is quite popular, then other brands have come out with their versions of lip oils. This one is basically like clear lip gloss, but I was surprised how good it is. It's non sticky and it actually works. It's has quite a sweet scent, but not too sweet or I mean it's quite suttle. I've used up more than half of it, so it means I like it a lots. I also like the name of this product, Essence generally has quite cool names for their products. 


I love strawberries and milkshake lip balm. I have to admit I don't use this one as much as others, but it gets credit just for the smell. It's super good and I could smell it all day and every day. In case you have younger siblings or relatives or just some younger girl you know I highly recommend to get it as a present for them. It has a slight pink tint to it, but honestly you have to smell it, so good. 


I hope you liked this post and let me know if you have used any of these products. 

xxxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023