Neutrogena Visibly clear pink grapefruit range

I don't write often about skin care, but it's kind of because I pretty much use the same products and it tooks quite some time for me to figure out if I like certain product or not. This Neutrogena range I have used almost for two years. In that time I have went through about five or six tubes of this moisturiser and this is my second cream wash. Clearly you can tell I enjoy using this range a lot. I have also used their facial wash, but I prefer using cream wash. Just because I have quite dry skin and facial wash does dry it out a little more. 


I remeber back in days my skin was bad I looked for affordable skin care and I had my eye on this line, but then I only saw bad reviews about it. It was kind like "oooh, it's soo bad" or "it has the worst ingredients in it", so I decided not to go for it. But then my skin started to get more and more dry and I saw the cream wash and it promise not to dry out the skin and as it sounded such a right product for me, I got it.
It took me for awhile to get in it, but now I absolutely love this range. Both products have quite a strong scent, but I actually enjoy it. As I'm terrible at describing scents and just going to say it smells fresh. The main thing I love about it, is that it has really cool cooling effect. Sometimes I keep the wash on for 1 or 2 minutes and I actually can feel it does something. About the moisturizer - I use it every single morning and it's really quick absorbing, so perfect for prepping my skin for makeup. I also use it in the evening on my chin area. As I still often have quite a bit of breakouts on my chin area, this is the only moisturiser I have found what doesn't make it even worse. However in the winter time for the rest of my skin I have to use different moisturiser because this one isn't moisturising enough. 
One warning I have to say is that you shouldn't apply this products near to you eyes. At least I can't do it, it just makes my eyes tear. 
All of that only thing I can say now is that I love this range a lot and I highly recommend it. I think I forgot to say that it has helped to improve the condition of my skin a lot - I still have some spots, but it's way better than before using it and I've also stopped using it for couple of times and my skin goes worse immediately.

xxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023