Essence Silky touch blushes

I have made this post once before and it's one of my most popular posts. I have two more shades now and I decided to do update version. Also my other post about these blushes are in Estonian.
I'm going to say this just here, that these are one of my absolute favourite blushes, They have such a gorgeous sheen on them and they just make my skin looking super healthy. 


I have for shades in total and they're all pretty. Shade 10 Adorable was the first shade I got and this one is a little less pigmented than other three, but this is why this one is my absolute favourite blush. I just like to swirl my brush in my blush and then apply it and I can do it with this shade without looking like creepy cloun after applying my blush. The shade Adorable is light pink shade with more cool toned sheen in it. 



20 Babydoll is the newest for me. I think Essence did change up their formula in some point and they're more pigmented now. So this one is quite pigmented, but I still like it a lot. I find this shade to be interesting and different from other. It's kind of in between a pink and peachy shade. Eventhough I haven't had this for a long time, I absolutely love it.



40 Natural beauty. It's like a bronzer, but still a blush shade. I never know how to describe it. It looks like bronzer which has some sheen to it, but the I actually apply it into my skin it's not as much a bronzer typed shade. It has more of a pink tone in it. I have to say I haven't used it for some times, but it's still gorgeous.



90 Summer dreaming. It's a peachy shade with gold sheen it it. This one is mostly my least favorite shade out of these. It's just too bright for my liking and I in general don't reach for orange or peach toned blushes. Then I started up with makeup in some weird reason I thought these shades suit me the best, but they really don't.



These Essence blushes are really affordable, they're under 3 euros and so worth the money.
Also I won't give a link to my old post, because it makes me cringe too much. 


xxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023