Christmas lips

Here are some of my favorite Christmas lip products. I also want to add my main lip product is a lip balm, whatever brand I'm then having. Smooth lips are just the nicest and they're also a great base to apply all of these red shades on top of them. I added some liquid lipstick in here, but also some more glossy ones. I also added my currents absolute favorite nude shade, because I know everyone don't like reds. BYS liquid lipstick are actually completly matte, I just need to do a lots of swatches and I didn't let them to dry down, because others they're almost impossible to get off. Let me know if you want separte post about them.


BYS Velvet lips Liquid lipstick 01 Cherry now

BYS Velvet lips Liquid lipstick 08 Mystical rose 
Magical halo liquid lipstick in the shade 28


Essence longlasting lipstick 14 Adorable matt

Manhattan Soft rouge lipstick 650 Ra-ra-raspberry

xxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023