Garnier micellar cleansing water in oil

I got this cleanser from Finland and I don’t think we have this range here in Estonia. I have used the original Garnier micellar water (with pink lid) before and I liked it, but it did break my skin out. I used to use micellar water to remove my face and eye makeup, but now I don’t. I just use it to remove my eye makeup.
This micellar water with oil in it works well for removing eye makeup. It also removes waterproof mascara, it takes more time, but it gets it off. It doesn’t leave the skin oily which is one of the positive side about it, specifically then you use it to remove the whole face makeup.



I can’t say anything about this product breaking my skin out, because I haven’t used it all over my skin.
I also wanted to add that I really like the packaging of it and also the fact it has yellow oil in it. It just makes it look pretty and bright.
This micellar water is also super affordable and I think it was 6 euros something, but as I personally use it only for removing my eye makeup, I find it to be one of the cheapest eyemakeup remover. I’ve used it every single day for the past two and half months and I’ve used up the tiniest amount of it.

I also got the matching makeup removing wipes. They remove makeup well, but they make my eyes a little itchy. So wouldn’t recommend those. 

xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023