Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner

This Rimmel lip liner in the shade Eastend snob has been so hyped up for an ages and I gave up and decided to try it. I come from Estonia and I’m not sure if it’s available at Rimmel counters in the shops. I got it from online.


It’s one of those automatic pencil ones, not the usual lip liner in a pencil form. I actually don’t mind the pencil ones, because I find they have so much more product in them and sharpening don’t take the piece out of me.
The formula itself is nice and creamy, but whilst I did the swatch mine did broke, so I’m a little awared now it might be too creamy and soft.


I feel the shade is the main reason why it’s so hyped up. People describe it as pinky nude, however in my opinion it’s more a pink shade than nude. The actual liner is a little bit less pink than the packaging, so this is good, but it’s still rather pink. I’m not an hugh fan of pink lip shades, so I wouldn’t wear it as it’s own, but an another day I paired it with brown lipstick and it looked lush.



I’m a little disappointed in it, but it’s not too bad. I really recommend to swatch things before buying them because the hype. Eventhough I have to say hyped up products can also be really good and work out well, but as we’re all different it’s fine then something don’t work out for you.


xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023