Rimmel Stay blushed liquid cheek tint

My skin has been quite dry and often after using powder it looks even more dull. So I decided to give a go for cream sort of a blush.


I decided to go for one of cheapest (I paid about €1.50) one to find out if I like the idea of cream blush. I opted for Rimmel stay blushed liquid cheek tint in the shade 002 Touch of berry. In my opinion it's quite a classical rose shade. It has 14 ml of product and it is smaller than I thoguht (got it online), but it's not a deal breaker. It says it's a tint, but it's more of a gel texture. It's not like silicone primer, but it has some silicone-esc feel to it, if it makes any sense. It feels quite smoothing and after using it my cheeks feel super soft. 


Now about it as a blush. It's super light and you almost can't see any color. As a blush I like it, but it was so difficult to get any swatch out of it. 



It's not the most amazing product I've ever used, but it's different from the things I own. It's not going into my everyday makeup bag, but I like to use it ocassionally.

xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023