Makeup Revolution Lip powers

Another post about Makeup revolution. I also got Makeup Revolution Lip powers for free with my order. They are basically lipstick and gloss 2in1. One costs 3 pounds.


Let's start from the packaging. It definitely isn't the best. First of all they seem to be good for travelling and for handbag products but the lipstick cap comes off way to easily. Basically it doesn't close it up well, it doesn't come off just buy shaking it but I thing it will in the bag. Lipstick is having satin matte finish and gloss is having golden shimmer in it. Lipstick aren't creamy but that's good because they stay on well. Even though they are mattes they don't dry the lips out. Gloss does have regular doe foot applicator.



Oma tellimusega sain ma ka Makeup Revolution Lip power'id tasuta. Kodulehel maksavad need 3 naela. 
Alustame pakendist, see pole parim, aga eks see ole natuke see, et saad seda, mida maksad. Lip power on 2in1 toode ehk ühes otsas on huulepulk ning teises huuleläige. Kõige suurem probleem on see, et huulepulga kork ei taha hästi peal püsida. See ei tule ära kui ma seda raputan, aga ma arvan, et käekotis tuleks see kohe ära. Huulepulk mati lõppviimistlusega ning läikes on palju kuldset sädelust. Huulepulgad pole väga kreemikad, kuid see on ainult hea, sest nii püsib see kauem peal ning muide kuigi tegemist on mati huulepulgaga, siis see ei kuivata huuli.

As I said I got them for free so I didn't get to choose the colours. I got two it's my life and life is what you make it.


It's my life is pretty peach nude and I like it a lot because I didn't have any lipstick in that shade. Lipstick is pigmented enough and it does have sweet scent to it but it's not too strong. Gloss does have more of bubble gum scent to it. I also do like the gloss as it's glossy gloss if it makes sense.


Life is what you make it is blue undertoned pink and I'm not keen on it. I feel that this type of shades doesn't suit me at all. I can use the gloss but lipstick isn't for me. Scent ways it's the same as It's my life.



It's my life on virsikutooni nude. Huulepulk on väga pigmendirohke ning sellele on magus lõhn, kuid õnneks see pole liiga tugev. Huuleläikel on mullinätsu lõhn ehk jällegi väga magus, Mulle meeldib ka läige, sest see lisab huultele palju läiget, mida ma sellega mõtlen on see, et koheselt on aru saada, et huultel on kasutatud läiget mitte nt huulepalsamit.


Teine on nimega Life is what you make it. See on sinaka alatooniga roosa. Üldse mitte minu toon. Lõhnab täpselt samamoodi nagu It's my life'gi. Ma olen proovinud läiget ning see on midagi, mida ma saan kasutada, kuid huulepulk pole küll minu jaoks.



järgmise korrani x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023