January favourites

Last month I had quite a bit of favourites, but it's also because here are both December and January faves as I didn't do my December faves. I realised I have been into contouring a lot as most of my faves are bronzing or contouring products. I actually use them with a light hand, but a guess as I'm in my palest at the moment I just have fancied to put some colour into my face.
Let's start first beauty favourites of 2017 with shower products. Loreal brought out their clay collection and I picked up their Extraordinary Clay shampoo and conditioner. My hair has been quite creasy recently and I'm not sure why. Then I saw that this shampoo and conditioner are meant for greasy hair, but it doesn't dry out the ends, I was just like this what I need. For my hair this range works so well - my hair is less greasy and I also don't have static in my hair any more. Highly recommend to try this shampoo and conditioner.


Next is most likely my absolute favourite product I have discovered for a while. It's Nivea Care shower Care and honey shower gel and let me tell it's soo good. I think I've said it multiple times, but my skin has been dry and this shower gel has saved my body a lots. After using this product in the shower I feel like my body has been moisturised and it also makes my skin feeling soft. Obviously I still recommend to moistrurise your body long term wise, but this product just gives a extra softness.


Moving onto makeup faves. Even my skin has been dry I still like to use a little bit of powder to set my base. I have found myself going for Makeup Revolution Pressed powder in Translucent. It's such a affordable powder and isn't too heavy. It sets my base without making it extra powdery or cakey. However this in translucent has definitely some light colour to it. As I'm pale it works well for me, but I have to say it's not the best translucent shade in my opinion for being versatile for everyone with different skin shades.


Alverde duo bronzer in the shade 10 Light bronze. I like products which aren't too pigmented and this is one of them. As I'm pale bronzers can get muddy real quick on me. This one however just adds some colour to my face without making it muddy. I have made separte post about it and I'll just leave a link in case you would like to see swatch. 


Makeup Revolution Contour palette. I have got so much more use out of it than I thought. I like the middle bronzer for warming my face up - it's meant to be a contour shade, but I don't do heavy contouring and on my cheeks I like more of a cool toned bronzer. I also use the powders from this palette quite a bit. I usually mix them together as one of them is quite pink and other yellow. I absolutely love the third shade from the first row. It's such a great highlighter. Also have been using the last shade from the bottom row as eyeshadow and it's so smooth and nice. Again I have made a separate post about it, so I'll leave a link here.


I've also liked cream products more than usually. This BYS contour stick in the shade 1 is so good, For me it's kind of in between contour and bronze shade. It's so creamy so it's super easy to blend out, but at the same time it doesn't move on my skin through the day. I really recommend to dry it out.


Makeup Revolution Pro fix spray Oil control fixing spray. I can't see it making a difference at my makeup staying on longer or it really control my nose and chin getting oily throughout the day, but it just blends all of my makeup together so well. Sometimes I have a dry patch and foundation haven't blend well on it or my makeup doesn't look as well blend toghether then this product always helps with things like that.




xxxxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023