Empties #8

Another one of these empties post as I promised.


Garnier Fructis Thick and gorgeous texturising spray. I absolutely love this thing, I also had it in my 2016 beauty favourites post. It gives my hair texture and also smells great. Have repurshace so many of these and keep doing it.


Loreal Eye and lip makeup remover. So far the best eye makeup remover I have used. It gets it all off, but it doesn't leave my eyes too greasy and oily. I'm currently using Garnier Micellar water with oil and that gets my eye makeup off as well, so I won't repurshace Loreal one any time soon, but it's a great eye makeup remover, highly recommend. In case you use a lot of eye makeup this is such a great product.


Eucerin Dermato clean cleanser for normal skin. Really enjoyed it, it takes all of my makeup off so quickly, but at the same time doesn't dry out my skin. Definitely will repurshace it again in some point.


Herbina Sensitive dry shampoo. I have said it multiple times hat I'm not hugh fan of dry shampoos, but I still like to test them out in case there are some I like. About this spesific one I felt I had to use a lot  of product to get any sort of result and it also tangled my hair up a lots. I don't recommend it.


Essence prettyifying lip oil. I made a blog post about it in January. So more about it here. Highly recommend it and definitely will repurshace it then I can get my hands on it.


Fa Sport deodorants. I have used up 3 of the aerosol ones and absolutely love it. I feel like theres not a lots to say about deodorant, it eather does the job or not and this one does.


At the beginning I also liked the cream version, but it did dry out so quickly on me, so I had to cut half of it away to be able to use it again and then it dried out again and I just gave up on it. It's a good deodorant, but I didn't get that much use out of it, but it might also be because I didn't use it every day. Still I won't repurshace it.



xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023