Essence satin lip creams

Every single time Essence have came out with their matte lip products I have bought them and hoped they have improved their formula. I like most of the Essence products, but there are also some I don't like - so today is one of this kind of post. I usually don't like to write more negative post, but at the same time I still like to share my opinions about some products which aren't good.
I titled this post as Essence satin lip creams, because this kind of is the formula the products I'll write about has. Originally they're called as matte lip glosses. Essence often brings out new products and discontinous others. With these three they have came out with on different time and now they have changed up the packaging as well, but the product is still the same, but that's kind of what Essence does (more often with their limited editions). First of all this product was called XXXL long lasting lipgloss, but now it's named as matt matt matt lip gloss. Every time I have hoped they have changed the formula up, but they haven't. I mean it's kind of my error as well, because I really need to start swatching things in the shop before buying them. 



The reason I don't like this product is the formula. It a lip cream, but it most likely has some silicone type thing in it, because this product is so slippery on my lips. These pinks also are really streaky and quite sheer. My fave out of these three is the shade Hot brownie as I find it to be intresting and a little different shade, but it's also super tricky to use as it just moves around a lots. In general I personally don't recommend these lip products. I mean I kind of like the concept of these - satin looking lip products which don't dry the lips out, but the actual product isn't good.





Also don't like the wond of this one, it's too big and thick.


Let me know if you have used them and like them or how you make them work.

xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023