Essence Satin touch blushes

My Essence blushes posts are some of my most popular ones. I picked Essence Satin touch blushes up about 5 months ago, but in some reason I never made a post about them. So here it is today.



They have three shades in the range, but I picked up two of them. They look quite similar, but actually they're not. First thing I have to say is that Essence blushes are my faves in general, so I had quite high hopes for these and they didn't disappoint me. They are exactly as name says satin touch blushes. They don't have any shimmer in them, but they have such a gorgeous sheen. Only thing I don't like about them is how pigmented they are. I just need the tinest amount of it or otherwise it can be too much. I have to say these are not the most pigmented blushes I've ever used, but for me their are a bit too pigmented, but I still like them. I use a duo-fiber brush for applying them and with that it looks great.


As I said I picked up two, so I have one in the shade 20 Satin love and other is in the shade 30 Satin bronze. I like both shades, but I have used Satin bronze more than Satin love. These are such a great blushes then you just want some blush on, but not anything too bright. I think these are around three euros, but they are so worth it.

20 Satin love

30 Satin bronze

Left is Satin bronze and right is Satin love



xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023