Empties #9

Here are some of my makeup empties and products what were old or I just didn't use them.



Fake Urban decay Naked basics palette. Then I got it I liked it a lot, but after getting other eyeshadow palettes I relised it wasn't as good as I thought. It was in my makeup draw and I didn't use it for a year or so at all, so I decided to get rid of it.


P2 Beauty insider mascara in brown. I really liked the idea of having brown mascara, but after having it, realised I still prefer my black mascaras. Also this mascara is really natural and don't do much to lashes. I don't recommend it.


Catrice Glam and doll waterproof mascara. I heard quite many people liking it and decided to give it a go by myself as well. I don't know if I had to high hopes or what, but I didn't like it enough for repurshacing it. It wasn't bad, but not amazing eather - quite a avarage one. 


Essence The false lashes dramatic volume unlimited mascara is my favourite and I've already repurshaced it. It gives a lot of volume to my lashes without clumping them up. Highly recommend it.


Random eyebrow pencil from eBay (that pink pencil). It was like 50 cents, but it does have barely any pigment and it's not waxy eather. Don't waste your money on it.


Rimmel Lasting finish foundation. I didn't have it in my 2016 faves as I thought I don't have the bottle of it anymore, but then I found it. It's such a great foundation - has really natural finish, decent coverage and also lasts really well. I have went through two of these and have had them in the shade 091 Light ivory, but I felt like it was a bit too pink. I have so many foundations at the moment, but then I finish some of them up, I'll definitely get it again.


Essence 2in1 eyeliner pen. I don't use eyeliner often and I'm so bad at using it. This one wasn't easy to use and it also wasn't really black. It also wasn't smooth to use and was kind of patchy. I don't recommend it.


Manhattan Eyemazing eye cream. I really liked it, but it just was too old and made my eyes itchy. I won't repurshace it most likely because I have so many other eyeshadows.


I'm thinking about doing empties at the end of every single month or after two months depends on how many things I use up. 
xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023