Rimmel Radiance BB cream

Usually I prefer light coverage foundation over BB and CC creams. Recently I've been liking really dewy and light coverage bases so I decided to give a go to Rimmel Radiance BB cream. I had Rimmel Wake me up foundation before and I absolutely love it, so I thought this BB cream is similar to that and they also have similar packaging.


Mine is in the shade Very light, it has a little bit of a pink undertone to it, but it doesn't bother me. Formula wise it's quite thick. It's meant to have a dewy finish and it has.Coverage wise it's light as BB creams usually, but it's creat in case you want to even out your skin, but at the same time it also has some coverage - if it makes sense.


If you have dry or dull skin it brightens it up so well, but if you have oily skin this definitely isn't for you. However about dry skin I have to say if you have try patches it's not the best. I noticed it emphasized my try patches and didn't blend well on these areas. I also recommend to apply little at time as I found it a little bit more difficult to blend out from the areas there the bb cream had stayed for a bit. 
About applicaton. I prefer to apply it with brush and then blend over with sponge. Then I just applied it with sponge it took way longer to blend it out. I also prefer just to have one layer. You can layer it up, but even after setting it with powder it feels not sticky, but it doesn't set down if it makes sense. For me one layer worked out so much better. It also lasted solid 7-8 hours on me, but I did powdered it down twice through the day. Another thing I really liked about it is how well it wears. Foundations and BB creams often get patchy around my nose, but this didn't, so that was a hugh plus about it. I personally also like how dewy it is. I know it's not everyones cup of tea, but I like it.



It's such a great everyday product to even out the skin and giving a nice glow to the skin. I absolutely love it.

xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023