Empties #7


I haven't done empties post for an ages and today I decided to do one. There will be some more quite soon as I had too many empties to put in one post.  



First of all Nurme beauty Chamomile Facial toner. I couldn't see a difference then I used it, but it's a toner so you kind of can't see it doing a hugh difference in general at least in my opinion. However it's like a face spritz and I enjoyed it a lot. It was really refreshing and easy do use. I don't know if I would repurshace, because it wasn't anything special.


Dove Purely pampering nourishing lotion with pistachio cream and magnolia. This thing smells amazing. I also liked moistruriser itself, it didn't leave greasy and sticky layer on my skin and also moisturised my skin well. Nothing bad to say about it. Most likely will repurshace in some point.


Avon Hydrating aloe and cotton face spritz. Again I like things in spritz for so quick and easy to use. I really enjoyed this product, because it actually gave hydrating effect to my skin. I often remove my makeup as soon as I come home, but I don't want to do the rest of my skincare right after it, because I do some workout or something like it. This was such a great product for that reason. My skin can get tight after cleansing it, so this just gave quick moisture. In case Avon still does it, I'll get a new one. But also if you have used similar product, recommend it to me.


Delia Bio roll on eye brightener. I have had this product for an ages, I found it from my draw. I haven't used it for a while and it wasn't empty, but it just was the time to get rid off it. It's just a liquidy gel with a roll on applicator. I couldn't see any diffrence whilst using it, so I won't repurshace it.


Neutrogena Visibly clear oil free moisturiser. I have went through multiple of these and keep repurshacing it.


Same goes about Neutrogena Visibly clear cream wash, such a great face wash.


Mixa Cleansing micellar water, I used it to remove my eye makeup, it did the job, but couldn't get off the waterproof mascara. I have found better products, so I wouldn't repurshace it.


Mixa Anti-dryness cream. I don't know a lots about ingridients in beauty products, but I know mineral oil isn't good and this product has that in it, As soon I realised it, I stopped using it. That also put me off using and purshacing Mixa products again. 


So there were some of the products I have been using up with past couple of months. Hopefully you enjoyed it.


xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023