Pan those eyeshadows 2022: Introduction

Recently I haven't been really keen on eyeshadows. I have some depotted eyeshadows in my magnetic palette and also one Wet'n Wild Color Icon Eyesahdow quad in Walking on eggshells. In total I have currently 15 eyeshadows. As you can see from the picture I have hit the pan only one of them. So I have 14 slightly used or untouched eyeshadows. That's why I thought I will start the pan those eyeshadows project. My idea is to pan as many of these I possibly can in this year and maybe finish all of them next year. 


All of my eyeshadows:
1. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Transition
2. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Browbone
3. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Eyelid
4. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Crease
5. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 1
6. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone
7. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Eyelid
8. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone
9. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Definer
10. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus (have hit the pan) in Coco beach
11. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Meiji
12. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 3
13. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 2
14. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 4
15. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 11

I have decided to work on three eyeshadows at time, so this project wouldn't get to overwhelming to me. So I listed all of my eyeshadows and generated 3 random numbers using the random number generator.

So here are three of my first eyeshadows to work on. 



Wet'n Wild Coloricon Eyelid - shimmery pinky/rose gold colour.
Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 3 -  matte light brown.
 Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 2 - matte light taupe/purple colour.




I'll update you how it all went in a month time.

 xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023