Project Pan 2022: introduction

 As usual I have to admit long time no see. I have done project pans for three years now: one in blog and two of the internet. Last year I really missed to share the progress with others and that's why I decided to write a post and show you my project pan 2022.

I would like to finish up 22 products and it would be amazing if all of them could be makeup items. So I'll end up this project then I'll have used up 22 makeup items or the years ends. The plan is to post the update monthly. Also forgot to mention that this is the rolling 10 projects, as soon as something gets used up I'll add in another item. 

But hey-hooo, let's see the products.






Zoeva Cocoa blend highlighter palette (2 x 3.2 g). This is 2in1 product, it means I would like to use up both of these highlighters. The first shade is called the Dessert and it's a shampagney slightly pink undertoned highlighter. As I'm rather pale it suits me well. I have used it multiple times, but to be honest in these days really not into highlighters. As it's my last highlighter and it's quite old (at least 4 years), I would like to use it up. Thankfully it's quite subtle, so it shouldn't be too difficult to use, but I know I have to work on it quite hard, to be able to finish it up.
The second shade is Mastery of Chocolate. As you also can see from the picture, it's a pink highlighter, so I actually use it as a blush. I don't mind using it as a blush, as I prefer shimmery blushers to matte ones anyway. We  probably will see these two until the end of the year, as I consider these on of the hardest things to pan. 


The makeup revolution Pout bomb (plumping lipgloss with vitamine E) in the shade Candy. I actually would like to finish up all of my lip products within this year. This is rather pale shade, so it's perfect for winter. It also has a vitamine E in it, so also nice touch of moisture from it. As you can see, I don't have to much of a products left. I actually go through lip products quite quickly, so I should be able to finish it witihin first two months.



The Mexx Toilette spray (30 ml). Unfortunately I can't remember it's name, but it's classic men's perfume. I ordered the wrong perfume , so I just would like to use it up. As I like quite menly sents, it should be easy to use it, I just have to remember to focus on it.


Max Factor Radiant lift foundation in the shade 50 Natural (30 ml). I actually had it in the last years project with usage coal. I have realized I don't like the foundations and as it's my last one I would like to use it up. It's quite heavy on my skin and I just prefer the tinted moisturizers in these days. This shade is too dark for me, but I also added a colour mixer to this project as well.


The Balm Bahama Mama bronzer (7.08 g). This is the forever going product. I think I have had it for 2 years and pretty much use it daily. As you can see I still have a lot of it left. I used to be really into bronzers, but lately I've started to prefer blushes to bronzers. It's also a little dark for winter time. Let's see how it'll go.


Maybelline Fit me concealer in the shade 05 (6.8 ml). As you can see I don't have a loads of it left. It's was in my last years project and I would like to finish it up with the first couple of months. It's starting to dry up a little and the application is not as smooth as it used to be.



NYX HD Primer (31.7 ml). I have used it on and off and as it's getting older, I just would like to draw my atention on it to use it up. I think I'm over the primers now, as I just don't see the diffrence using it. It adds glow to my skin and is slightly sticky,  but I just feel it adds extra layer to my skin without having much benefit.


The H&M Custom colour drops (13 ml). This is really liquidy foundation mixer. I like to use it with the Max Factor foundation, as this foundation is in my summer shade. Nothing more to say.



NYX Lip Lingerie gloss in the shade Honeymoon (3.4 ml). I really like this gloss and have used most of this up. However in some reason I haven't reached for it for those ten uses it has in it. So I just decided to through it into this project so I would finally use it up.


XXXXXX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023