Douglas haul

Couple of days ago I made a Douglas order and decided to do a classic haul blogpost.Douglas is a Latvian based store, which is also available in Estonia. I just recieved all of the products and haven't tested anything out yet. If you would like me to a post of some of the specific product, please let me know in the comments.





I ordered the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Gelee Milk Cleanser. I needed a new cleanser and this one caught my eye, because of the Hydro slogan. I think I might have tried somethin else from this range before, but can't remember what. So I decided to give this cleanser a go. I tend to go towards the gel cleansers, so I fancied to try out something a little different and opted form milky cleanser. I also have to say another selling point was the pump. I for sure prefer the cleanser with the pump to other type of a packaging ones. 




Douglas always adds couple of samples and tiny chocolate to your order. If I'm honest to myself, I don't remember to use the samples, but you still nice to have them. Another thing I have to say, I really like the perfume samples Douglas sends, as they come in a little spray bottle, so they are really good for travelling.



I also ordered couple of new makeup items. Two of them were influenced by other youtoubers and one of them I just found intresting to try out.
Catrice True Skin High Cover concealer in the shade 005 Warm. I have heard many people talking about this concealer. I typically don't choose the high coverage concealer, but in my opinion this is quite hyped up product, so I was just interested in to try this out. It's also really affordable. This concealer seems to have rather decent shade range, but there were only three shades available on Douglas website. Let me know if you have tried his concealer or other products from this range and what do you think of them.
Another Catrice products - Volume & Lift brow mascara waterproof in the shade 010 Transparent. I haven't had a brow gel for a while and decided to give this a go. I haven't heard anyone to talk about this product before. I like that it has a tiny applicator. I'll let you know my thoughts about this product for sure.
L'Oreal Brilliant signature plump-in-lip gloss in the shade 400 I maximize. I have heard some people compare it to the Dior Lip maximizer, so I was intrigued to give it a go. I have been on a hunt for plumping gloss for a while and the ones I have tried so far haven't lived up to the expectations. I would have liked to get the shade 402 Soar, but this was out of stock.



The Ordinary The Daily set including Squalane cleanser (50 ml), Natural Moisturizing Factors + HA moisturizer (30 ml), Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 (30 ml). I have had the Squalane cleanser in my wishlist for quite some time now. As I saw this set, I decided to give it go, as in this way I can try out two new products from ordinary and also one of the old favorite of mine (hyaluronic acid). I think I would also update you on this set, but as it's skincare, it will take longer.


If you are interested in any of these products, please let me know and I'll share my thoughts on them.

xxxxxxxxx





 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023