January favourites 2022

 First favourites post of 2022.... whaaat??? As I've started with my project pan I haven't played around with many of my products, but I still had some finds I would like to share with you.  



1) Garnier Skin Naturals Hyaluronic Aloe cleansing gel for all skin types. I really like the cleansers with the dispenser on it as it makes using the product so easy. Coming to the product itself - it removes all of the makeup including the mascara and also doesn't leave the skin feeling dry. In the past I have used cleanser which doesn't remove makeup, but leaves skin moisturised or the cleansers which removes the makeup including the mascara, but makes my skin feel so dry after cleansing it. So this one is such a great and affordable find - removes makeup without drying the skin out. I highly recommend this cleanser to all of you.

 


2) The Zoeva highligher in the shade The Dessert. It's the only highlighter I own in these days and I'm so surprised how much I like it. It has to be the formula and also the shade what works for me. First of all I don't like the blinding highlighter, I for sure prefer the subtle highligher with just a glow. This one is exactly the one - it makes my skin looking so much more healthy, so I pretty much apply it all over my face. As I also mentioned I also like the shade - it's slightly pink champagne shade. Works so well for my skin tone. 



3) The Freedom Pro 12 eyeshadow palette Secret Rose and the third shade in it. This is such a great everyday matte shade to use in the crease. For heavier eye look it can be used as a transition shade. It's quite powdery, but I think this makes blending it out so much easier. It's also one of the shadows in my pan those eyeshadows 2022 project - I'll soon update you, how I did with this shadows in January. 



4) The Beurer Heating Pad. My boyfriend gifted it for my birthday and since that, it's been one of my absolute favourite products. I get cold really easily and it helps to keep me warm. It has three illuminated temperature setting, so I like I can choose different temperatures with it. Such a great gift!  



5) Chloe Ting 2 Weeks Shred challenge. I decided to give this workout program a go, as I had gained coupe of extra kilos during the holidays. First days I just died and all of the workouts seemed to be so hard, however the day on and the more managable it got. I also paid more attention to my diet and with this 2 weeks I was able to loose 3 kilos, which was amazing. I also gained so much self confidence after finishing this program. I highly recommend it in case you have those extra sentimeters or kilos you would like to loose. 


Those were my favourites in January, please let me know yours.


xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023