First impressions



 As I have recently shared I have bought quite a bit of makeup. I tried out some of them and decided to share my first thought about them. 
  


NYX The marshmellow primer. This is such a hyped up product, so  decided to give it go. I order a mini, just to try it out, as I'm not into primers in these days and to be honest I've never really been. The only primer I remember really liking was the Maybelline Master hydrating primer - it's only one I've ever consider to repurchase. Coming back to the marshmellow primer - it's a really sweet scent to it, which I didn't mind. After using for the first time I didn't notice any difference in my skin after applying it and neither in the longevity of the makeup staying on. However I also didn't mind it. So I'm interested in to play a bit more with it, which is a good sign as I said not really into primers.



The Makeup Revolution Superdewy Tinted Moisturiser in Fair 55ml. First of all I was so surprised after seeing the tube of it - it's freakin' huge. I really didn't pay any attention to the size of it as in some reason I thought it'll be the average 30ml one. Another thing about the packaging - I really like this squeezy tube with pump on it - it's probably my favorite foundation packaging. Finally coming to the product - first impressions - it's really liht coverage and firstly I was a little underwhelmed about it, but after adding a bit concealer to my face, I really liked this base. I has a dewy finsh as a name suggest and is really skin like. I'm ineterested in to play around with it and to see how it applies on dry skin. It's for sure one of the products I'll give a depth review. 


The Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Dynamic Serenity Eyeshadow palette. I played with some of the shadows in this palette and so far I can say all of the shades in it are so up to my street. So I just know it'll be such a joy to use it. As far my first impressions go - it has decent pigment and also the shadows blend out really smoothly.

 
Catrice Volume and Lift brow mascara in the shade 010. I haven't had a brow mascara with tiny applicator for such a long time and I've really missed it. I decided to get a clear one just because I have quite dark brows naturally anyway, so I like to apply the mascara just to hold my brows in place instead of tinting them. So for I really like this brow mascara as it really holds my brows in place, but it isn't to strong and doesn't make my brows feel crusty. The applicator is also such a perfect size, so I really like this product.
 
 


L'Oreal Brilliant Signature Plumping Gloss in the shade 400 Maximise. This is really comfortable plumping gloss. It makes my lips feels a little tingly, but overall is quite comfortable on the lips. Although my favorite thing about it is the applicator.  
 



Let me know if you have tried any of these products and what are your thought about them.


xxxxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023