My eyeshadow collection


A quick post there I swatched all of my eyeshadows. As I run the pan those eyeshadows project I thought it would be fun to swatch all of my 15 eyeshadows.






1. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 1
2. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (cream)
3. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Browbone (green undertoned)
4. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Coco beach
5. Nars Voyageur eyeshadow palette in Hibiscus in Meiji
6. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 4
7. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 11
8. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Eyelid
9. Wet'n Wild Coloricon Definer
10. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 3
11. Freedom Pro 12 Secret rose eyeshadow palette shade 2








12. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Crease
13. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Eyelid
14. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Browbone
15. Wet'n Wild Walking on eggshells Transition

xxxxxx


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023