Wet'n Wild eyeshadow palette

Wet'n Wild products are now sold in Estonia. You can get from the shop called Ideaal Kosmeetika. I've actually had Comfort zone palette for awhile now, but I haven't done blog post about it before.



This palette is classic for makeup collectors and makeup lovers. It super afforable and has eight shades. Packaging is cheap and flimsy, but the product inside is good. It has seven highly pigmented shades and one not so pigmented. All of the shades are shimmery, so this is a little downside for me. I can't get full on look with it, I need to use some other matte shades with it. 




I really like the colour selection in it, because it has some neutrals and also some more out there shades in really wearable way. Apparantley here are also many dupes for Mac eyeshadows.
Some shadows are softer than others, but as you can see they all (except the lightest shade) have such a great pigmentation. Based on this palette I really recommend to try out Wet'n Wild shadows.
As this brand is new for me, recommend me some products I should try out.

xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023