Makeup Revolution Ultra bronze bronzer

I have always preferred bronzer over blush, but in some reason I have way more blushes than bronzers. So I decided to get on new bronzer (it's new to me, but not a new release). I got Makeup Revolution Ultra bronze bronzer. I knew it's big bronzer, but in person it's hugh. I don't mind it, but it makes it difficult to travel with. 


There's not much to say about this bronzer. First of all - it's super pigmented which means I have to be super light handed with it. Also it blends out really well, it doesn't look patchy or streaky or even not muddy. I also like the shade of this bronzer - it has such a pretty red undertone and bronzer itself isn't too orange. Also the packaging seems to be sturdy. As you can tell I have nothing bad to say about it. Only thing I have to admit is that at the moment it's a little dark for me as I'm super pale, but I can tell it's going to be my fave in summer, specially because it has this red undertone. This bronzer is also really affordable - it's € 4.19 from TAM Beauty website, such a great price comparing the size and quality of it.
Highly recommend this product.



Let me know which are your fave products from Makeup Revolution or Freedom cosmetics, I have some products from Makeup Revolution, but not so many from Freedom, so recommend me some products.

xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023