February empties

I decided to start monthly empties series. I usually just realize in some point how many empties I've collect and then these posts can get repetitive really easily, but I really like to share my empties.
So here is my first monthly empties post - February empties.
Let's start up with moisturisers. 
Neutrogena Norwegian ultra nourishing intensive balm. It's really great for dry skin. As it says it's a balm  it's super thick moisturiser. It's not the quickest absorbing moistruriser, but I still liked it. Another good thing is that it doesn't have any scent. In case you have dry skin I recommend it.


Joik Regenerating night cream. Joik is most likely my faveourite Estonian own brand. I liked everything about this moisturiser. It has a pump so packaging is really good and easy to use. This moisturiser can be used as day cream in case you have dry skin as I do. Eventhough I'm realy fussy with scents I really like this one - it's not too overpowering citrus scent. Only negative thing for me was the fact I went through this moisturiser super quickly. I used up half of a product with a month and after that I started to use it less often. In case you can get your hands on Joik products I really recommend to try them out.


Nivea Refreshingly soft moisturizing cream is one of my staples. I've went through multiple of these and most likely I just keep purshacing them. Such a great moisturiser for the price.


Superdrug Cleansing facial wipes for sensitive skin. I mainly used these for removing makeup from my hands and for that they did the job.



Golden rose Express dry nail polishes. These are my favourite polishes. I've used up the shades 12 and 79.


Essence Stay allday 16h concealer. I liked this concealer and it had decent coverage, but as I have so many other concealers I like to try out, I won't repurchase it.


Essence lip liner in the shade 11 In the nude. It was such a great lip liner. Again I won't repurchase it, because I have so many other lip liners I try to use up. But in case you are looking for great lip liner I highly recommend these Essence ones.


Catrice Beautifying lip smoother in the shade 030 Cake pop. It's the only product I've tried from Catrice I really didn't like. First of all I think the packaging isn't really hygienic, but also the products was sticky for me. I didn't used it up, but this product was just too old and started to stink weirdly, so it's just time to get rid off it.


These were the products I used up in February.

xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Maybelline color sensational lipstick