February faves

In February I didn't have many new faves and I was mainly using the products from my January faves. However I still like to show you some products.


Manhattan Trio effect blush in the shade Pink cupcake. It's one of my first makeup items I ever bought. Back in days I used to be obsessed with this peach shade, but at the moment I've been enjoying those pink shades mixed together a lots. The lighter pink shade is meant to be a highlighter, so it gives nice sheen to my cheeks. I like this blush a lots.


I recently made a blog post about Essence the Velvets eyeshadow. Ever since I got it, I have used it every single day. As it has some sheen and as it's pale shade I've also used it as a subtle highlighter as well. Highly recommend it if you can get it.


Loreal Studio secrets smoothing resurfacing primer. Again another product I've had for an ages. Usually my makeup  starts to disapper the quickest on my nose. I decided to give this primer another go and it has kept my makeup on so well. I mainly use it around my nose area and there I have more pores. It feels like thicker moisturiser and makes my skin really soft. In case it's still available I highly recommend it.


Essence The gel nail polish in the shade 36 dare it nude. I really like Essence polishes formula and also the brush is super good. Comparing it's quite a pale shade it's quite opaque, but I still like to do two coats. I've been into nude shade polishes for the past year and it doesn't seem to change.


These were my February faves. Let me know which products have you been loving.

xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Maybelline color sensational lipstick