P2 Perfect face primer

I got this primer from Germany. So far the products I've tried from the brand P2 has been good, so I would like to try out more of their products and these products are also affordable.



About P2 Perfect face primer - this one is called anti-red base. Primer has green tint to it for canceling out redness. I doesn't cancel all of the redness, but it helps with it. The main reason why I like it is because it has such a great sheen to it and it makes me look super healthy. I wouldn't use it as it's own as it leaves slight green tint to the face, but underneath foundation it's really good. This primer prepares my skin for makeup, but it doesn't make my makeup lasting any longer.
Also the packaging is handy - it has a pump what makes everything easier to use. 





xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Cleansing oils