BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

I've been meaning to do a post about these liquid lipstick for an ages and I finally decided to do it.


These are really opaque and they also dry completely matte. I'm not the biggest fan of the applicator as it's a little bit too big for my lips. These lipsticks don't have a scent and for me it's a good thing. As they are liquid lipstick they are drying your lips out, but they aren't too uncomfortable. On me they last about 7-8 hours. These costs 3-4 euros and comparing they're really good in quality. I also like the packaging a lots.
I have to say these are my favourite liquid lipsticks I've tried, but I'm not the biggest fan of liquid lipsticks. However I wish they would come out with more nude shades.
01 Cherry now



08 Mystical rose



16 Rosewood




xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023