Rimmel Natural bronzer

A bronzer has been a staple product for me from the begging of the time then I started to wear makeup. Most likely it's because I'm so pale and the bronzer just adds some color to my face. 


This Rimmel bronzer is really soft and creamy in texture. Also super easy to blend and the formula isn't to powdery which I find a lot of drugstore bronzers tend to be. This bronzer has some shimmer in it, but it's natural on the cheeks (as name says - natural bronzer). This product isn't for contouring, it's just your typical bronzer for adding some warmth to your face. I have two of this Rimmel bronzer - firstly in the shade 021 Sun light and also 026 Sun kissed. I haven't seen the second shade from the shops so maybe that specific shade is discontinued. The most popular shade is 022 Sun bronze. As I said earlier all of them has this worm undertone in it. Then I searched for the pictures online for deciding what shade I like the shade 021 Sun light looked quite cool toned, at least comparing to the other shades, but in real life it's so worm. The only thing that saves this shade for me is the fact it's quite light. I feel like this shade is suitable for quite limited amount of people. It's not for you then you are pale (like me in the winter) - it'll be to orange and then you're already light to medium tyoe of the skin it probably won't show up. I like it for the summer though. 
Next shade is 026 Sun kissed. This has more of that cool undertone in it, at least it's not that orange. It's also quite dark, first of all it scared me, but then I use it with light hand everything is fine and I really enjoy using it. This shade is suitable for people with lighter skin but also for medium skin tones. 


These bronzers claim to be waterproof, I kind of can't talk about that or even about the lasting. I often touch my face - I know shouldn't do hands dirty face clean, but it just one of my bad habits - so my cheek products tend to disapper quickly. I also often don't notice then my makeup starts to come off, because I usually do my makeup and then remove it in the evening. I don't check it throughout the day.



I personally like the texture of this bronzer, but for picking up the shade you like I recommend to swatch these on the shop. Here in Estonia these are sold 9 euros per piece but I picked them up from Estonian website (called phtotopoint) and paid only 2.99 for one. 
I haven't used the shade 026 for some time now and whilst I made these pictures it really got me back into it. Also forgot to say that this bronzer is pigmented enough but not too pigmented. I don't like then my face products are too pigmented because then it's to easy to overdo my makeup.

xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023