May faves

I just posted my April faves, but I also really wanted to share some other bits as well what I enjoyed using in May. So here are my May faves.
First of all Rimmel wake me up foundation, mine is in the shade 010 light porcelain. In case you have oily skin or you're not a fan of dewy foundation it's not for you. But I freaking love it. It's a medium coverage foundation. If I swatch it to my hand, my hand looks shimmery, but on my face it's just that lovely sheen. Then I bought it and so the swatch on my hand, it was instant regret purchase. I just thought like what is it, too shimmery for my liking, but on my face it's not like it at all. It was pretty much the only foundation I used in May and I'm a little obsessed with foundations so I have plenty of them. By using just this one, it says quite a bit for me. Also if you're pale like me, you're going to love this shade. At the moment it's a little t light for me and this is the thing that never happens, seriously most of the time the lightest shades of the foundations are my summer shades then my skin is it's darkest. However I have to say that at the moment it's going back to my makeup draw because it's been nearly 30 degrees here in Estonia which means really sweaty and boiling hot period for us. Here in Estonia 20 degrees is already the temperature range then we say it's a lovely summer weather. Back to foundation - it's too dewy for me around the summer, because around this time of the year my skin starts to look more oily. I also prefer no makeup in the summer, at least with these super hot weathers.


Next is the Rimmel match perfection concealer in the shade 010 ivory. I think it's my favourite product of the month of May. Then I got it, it was really similar shade to my own skin, but as soon you start blending it instantly brightens everything up. By the way it more of under the eye concealer. Eventhough I used it on my blemishes and it's not too dewy or brightening that you can't. However I recommend it more for under the eyes or some days I just use it as it's own to cover up whatever I feel for covering up and I'm good to go. I you're reading this post and fancy trying something new, this is the product I recommend to try first, also really suitable for summer.



I recently made a post about this Alverde blush in the shade 01 Apricot. It's a matte slightly peachy nude blush - straight up my shade. I'm leaving a link to my blog post so you can read more about it.


This is more to the true colour than the picture from the blush post
Essence longlasting lipliner in the shade 08 girl next door. I sad that we don't have these Essence retractable lip liner here in Estonia, but you can pick these up from Latvia in case you're from Estonia. They also have these in many other countries as well. I enjoy this shade a lot, it's really similar to my own lip shade and it's also so easy to apply plus it's quite long lasting as well. The best thing about Essence is that it's mega inexpensive brand.


I also like the Essence Make me brow eyebrow gel. Mine is in the shade 01 blondy brows. I like how cool tone it is. I have dark hair and also my eyebrows are naturally quite bold and dark, but because my skin is so pale I like to use my eyebrow products in the lighter shades so it won't add a lot of colour to them. I hope it make sense. This little thing just make my eyebrows to look even and they also stay in place well.



What products have you enjoyed? Also can recommend me some new things to try.

xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023