My summer

Hellllooooo!!!
It's going to be another chatty blog post as I tried to make some blog pictures and they just didn't work out. I dislike it a lots when this happens but what can I do. So instead of beauty related post I'm going to write a little about my summer.
As you know or might not know most of my time goes to university but at the moment I just finished my semester and now it's going to be 3 months off. I also am already working which means I'm having 4 days at work and then 4 days off. At the moments I have two days done and two to go. So my work schedule might start to have affect my blog schedule but hopefully not. I'm working til the beginning of August and then having full month off from uni and work. The reason I went to work for the summer is just to earn some of my own money. 
As I said I'm going to have four days off so I actually can still do different things and go to different places. I'm drying to have my camera more with me just to have some more cool pics to my blog or just some different ones to beauty related ones. 
This is it for now. I thought I have more to say but it seems I don't. Enjoy you summer.


xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023