Maybelline Color Whispers


I have had these Maybelline Color Whispers for awhile and in my opinion they are the best for summer. They're kind of like tinted lip balms, but you can build them up quite a lot. Now I'm not 100% sure there you can pick them up, because they're not in regular Maybelline stand, but at the same time I've still seen them in shops. If you can pick them up then do, just because these are such an easy lip products. As they're more on the sheer side you can apply them easily without a mirror. By saying these are sheer I have to admit that some of them are more sheer than others, it really depends from the specific shade. I have five of these in total and I like all of them. Some are more in my comfort zone than others. 


I also like the packaging, it's simple and pretty. Also these does not have a strong scent like the Maybelline Color sensational ones.
About the shades.
First 130 Pink possibilties. It's a bubble gum pink, but on my lips it's sheer enough for wearing it.


160 Rose of attraction - it's you typical rose shade, but this one has some shimmer in it whilst others doesn't. It's the most wearable every day pink shade for me.


430 Coral abition. This one is a little to light for me as I have quite pigmented lips. It looks a little patchy and have to say it's my least fave out of this bunch. Just having one layer of it on, I can make it work.


440 Orange attitude. Just a orange shade. Probably my fave out of these shades. You also can layer this shade up. I really like my oranges and this is one of them.


620 Bare to be bold. It's really light nude shade. I know a lot of people enjoy the 720 which is a little darker. I use it just like a lip balm or in occasions when I want something on my lips but nothing to noticeable.


I know that the numbers of the shades are different in the USA, but the names should be the same (not sure).
If you can get them I recommend to try them out. In my opinion these are ideal for summer as they're a little glossy but they're really light on your lips at the same time.

xxxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023