Makeup Revolution Iconic 3


Last summer I ordered some items from Makeup Revolution including this Iconic 3 palette. It's meant to be a dupe for Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. 
These pink shades are really out of my comfort zone. I often try do use it but then still go back to my neutrals. I mean these shades are wearable but my makeup skills are not good enough for working with pink shades. I just end up looking ill. :)
Abouy packaging - it's really simple but I have nothing bad to say about it as it's still going strong and I haven't had any issues with it. It also comes with a duo ended sponge brush what I personally don't use.


About eye shadows. There are some mattes, shimmers and metallics. The most difficult is to work with metallics as they have a lot of fall out. So working with metallic ones - the key is to start with eye makeup otherwise shimmer particules end up everywhere. 
No as this palette is meant to be a dupe for Naked 3 I feel I kind of can't blame Makeup Revolution for having such a lack of mattes, but this is the thing is dislike. That's also the reason why I haven't bought a real Naked palette. Eventhough I like my shimmers I need a good amount of mattes as well. By talking about buying the Naked palette I mean the original one (Naked 1). I really like that Makeup Revolution has made dupes for Naked palettes, because if you're like me and you like to try out different things but you can't spend to much on makeup or you just want to try out the shades - I think Makeup Revolution is such a good place where to start.
These shadows are well pigmented and they're easy to blend. It costs 4 pounds which converted to euros is 5.40. I recommend to try it and just play around with it.



I also am thinking about making a new order from Makeup Revolution, which products you recommend to try out?

xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023