Empties and ramble

Let's kick October up with a major blogpost.
First of all I feel like I need to do some explanation thing in here. Basically September was really hectic month for me and to be honest it's always been. It 's always taken me bloody ages to get used to different routines and let's face the fact I kind of dislike them. So September started with a new school year for me and to be honest I wasn't sure about what I was doing. Thank god now I'm 10000% and more sure I'm studying a right thing for me.
Then I went to Riga to Eurobasket which honestly was one of the coolest experiences in my life. Soooo many emotions even though I got poorly during my visit.
Now coming to the major thing what really screwed up all of my plans. My computer died. Thankfully that also turned out super well because they got it fixed. After that I just didn't feel for writing. I started with some post but I really wasn't sure about them. No, I definitely wasn't lack of inspiration but still as you might have seen or more haven't seen a new blogpost for me. By the way this starting in here aren't a excuse but just a whole story why where wasn't a new post for awhile.


Let's get to the topic now. Since I have done my last empties post I have had collected the whole punch of things and I felt now it's time to share my thoughts about them.
I'm going to start with hair and body products.




Head & Shoulders has always been a shampoo brand I have used. Mainly because I do occasionally have some dandruff in one specific area and that shampoo sorts it out every single time. In this picture you can see what I used the 2in1 version but the key is to use a separate conditioner with this product because it deep cleanses hair and there aren't any natural oils left. Hope this sentence make some sense because I definitely had some troubles with writing it.

I have heard so many good thing about the brand Aussie. To be honest I'm not the biggest fan of them. To use up the Aussie Colour mate conditioner took from me one and a half year. It smells great though - peaches- but that's it, it wasn't nourishing enough for me.
I feel like Garnier fructis Thick&Gorgeous range is something about I don't need to talk a lots more. I basically just love it.
That Tutti Frutti scrub was actually really good. It's one of those really rough ones and this is the kind of on I like the most. I also did liked where were only 125 ml of product and I think it costs 1 euro.




I actually really like these Avon mists because I'm not the biggest fan of a perfume. So I feel that mists are good alternative for perfumes. I had a violet and lychee one and I liked it. It was a bit floral and a bit fruity scent as the name said.

As about Aussie I'm also not relly keen on Batiste dry shampoos. I feel like they are over fragrance and really powdery. Not a fan. Also not the biggest fan of the dry shampoos in general but I have used the better ones than Batiste one.



I have used the Oreon wipes for an ages and as you can see I've used multiple of them. I feel like they are discontinued now but for me it's OK because I have found the ones I might like more.

Superdrug Cleansing facial wipes are really good specially for the price. They are an euro and 20 cents for the pack of 25 wipes. There are two criterions for me what makes a face wipe stand out for me. The main one is that it doesn't brake my skin out and the second is it removes makeup. Plus is then they are cheap. To make it clear I don't use makeup removing wipes every day because for me using a cleanser is quicker way to remove makeup but some days I just don't feel for going to bathroom to remove it. By the way the blue pack is for dry skin. Only negative side about these wipes are that they aren't available in Estonia. I bought them from Drogas in Latvia.
Green style makeup removing gel is my favourite way to remove makeup. It's just so quick and just the product what works for me. I have no idea from where you can get it except from Estonia. (Mina olen seda ostnud Eedenist vist on Evelin poe nimi.)
I have made a blogpost about Garnier eyemakeup remover. So you can check it out for more information. Shortly it removed mascara but it has a smell I'm not keen on.


Last but not least face moisturizers.




This is a second jar of Garnier Moisture matte I went through. I absolutely loved it and bought a new one. But my skin has changed a bit and it's not that oily anymore. That moisturizer isn't enough for anymore but if you have a oily skin a do recommend it because back in days I felt it had enough moisture in it but also not too much if it make sense. About mattifying: don't look for a complete matte finish you'll still have some shine.

The next two ones I got from Finland. According what I said earlier I preferred dry skin one (pink one) to combination one (green one). I feel like there isn't much more to say.
Nivea refreshingly soft moisturizing cream brings back so many memories. About that product I made one of my first blogpost. I just got a new one and I know I'm going to reach for it a lot during following months.
So I'm about to come to the end with this post. I do hope you liked it and it's just time to get back in blogging because I missed it. And at the moment (writing this post) I feel so proud of myself and can't stop smiling because I'm finally uploading it. (NB! I'm in train station and everyone looks me weirdly because I smile to my laptop.
Also as I said the beginning of September has always been a hectic month for me but it's also one of my favourite ones because autumn is definitely my favourite season.

järgmise korrani  x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023