July faves

This time I decided to do it this way. Let's start with one of the most common beginnings. Where has July gone? I mean like really it just was Christmas. Moving to favourites.



In July I didn't like that many of the makeup bits. There was one thing I used every single day throughout July and it was Essence soo glow highlighter in the shade 10 look on the bright side. Before I wasn't overly keen on highlighters because I had really oily skin. This summer my skin has changed a bit and it's definitely drier than it's ever been. Right now I would say that my skin is combination with some more oily areas but with some really dry ones as well. Before my skin got shiny fast and I didn't want to have more shine but for now things are changed. Lol sounds so dramatic. Anyways coming back to product. I do like that highlighter a lot. Mostly probably because it's cream to powder so it's looking natural but is also easy to use as you don't need to set it in place. It can be used in two ways with brush or fingers, works both ways. I personally prefer brush. It blends well into the skin but is also noticeable. Shade 10 look on the bright side is champagne colour but Essence also does one in light pink. 




Catrice allround concealer palette has been something I have wanted to dry for an ages. It has everything. A light enough shade for under eye area for brightening (I mean I'm pale). Good shade for face concealer. First of all I thought I won't be able to use the middle shade. But it's actually nice shade for cream contouring  and as a base colour on the eyelids. I have used it for two weeks now and we haven't had any hot weathers but so far any of the shades haven't creased. The salmon shade is actually the one I haven't used a lot. I don't have that bad under eye circles so I don't need it plus it's too pigmented. I once used it as blusher and it worked well but I prefer powder blush over cream blush. One of my faves form this palette is the green concealer. I do have a lots of redness on my face and it cancels it out well. All of the shades are really creamy and easy to blend. I love it.




In June I liked the Maybelline baby lips lip balm called Hydrate a lot. This month I digged out the Peach kiss. It's lovely nude with many sparkles in it. It doesn't give that much of colour but it makes lips shiny. It smells lovely and is easy to use and is comfortable to wear so that's the reason why it's in my monthly faves. To be honest in my opinion baby lips are more of the summer products as I feel they don't moisturize enough. 



I normally don't like face wipes. But it turned out that I love Superdrug Cleansing facial wipes for dry skin. I did got these from Latvia from the shop called Drogas ( this shop actually was one of the faves of mine in July as well). Anyways it has 25 wipes in it and I have only couple ones left. They claim to remove waterproof mascara and I don't use waterproof mascara but I usually am going over my eyes with eye makeup remover to get rid off any mascara what was left on my lashes. So they doesn't remove mascara completely but it also can be because I don't want to rub my lashes I just hold the wipe on my eyelids about 10-20 seconds. These haven't break out my skin, so I like these a lot plus they remove my makeup, what more do you want.



I like Possibility Lime shower gel is amazing. It's proper summer sent. It's really fresh citrusy sent with that lime bitterness in it. It also claim to be shampoo and bubble bath. I haven't used it as shampoo and as bubble bath it's not the best one as it doesn't create that many bubbles. But as shower gel I like it a lot and can't smell it enough. By the way the fragrance doesn't last for long time but this is something I like because I anyways use perfume and I don't like different scents mixed together.





Maybelline colorama nail polish in the shade 155 has been my fave. I like orange and it's dark orange almost like bright red. It's proper orange with sunlight but in the evening it's looking more as red. I usually do 2 coats and it lasts about 2-3 days.



Last but no means least I have to talk/write about Garnier Thick&gorgeous. I do have quite long hair and they aren't as thick anymore. Thick and gorgeous range adds a lot texture and volume into my hair. Basically to like these a lot. I just bought new conditioner as I run out of my other one and that means a lot as I do have multiple shampoos and conditioners in my bathroom. I also like the texturising spray but I just run out of that and need to bought another one.






This time I decided to write on in English because well I just felt so. I have made posts in Estonian about couple of these products and I will link them. What's been your favourite products in July?


By the way from 3 August to 9 August I will have a blogpost up every single day at 3 pm Estonian time. 


järgmise korrani  x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023