October faves

I haven't posted monthly favourites post for an ages. This month I felt like sharing some of the products I really enjoyed using in this month. 


Clinique Take the day off Cleansing balm. I have thought about buying this cleanser for an ages and finally did it and I have to admit it's so worth it. It's probably one of the best cleanser I have used. It removes makeup so easily and also leaves the skin so soft. I highly recommend it.

Bio-Oil Skincare oil (natural). It's such a great moisturiser. I used it whilst being pregnant and it helped me to avoid stretch marks. I have also used it after pregnacy and my skin is really moisturised. Although it's oil it absorbs relatively quickly. Such a pleasent product to use.

Wet brush Go green Tea tree oil infused detangling hair brush. I have used tangle teezer brushes for almost 10 years. I have thought abot trying the Wet brush, but haven't done it before. I don't understand why. It's so much better than tangle teezer brushes. The bristles are so soft and it doesn't pull my hair as the tangle teezer. It also so much easier to clean. So glad I finally tried it.

L'Oreal Paris Hydra Genius Aloe Water moisturizer for dry & sensitive skin. This is reakly light weight moisturiser, but at the same time it actually moisturises my skin. Specially I like to use it before makeup as in my opinion makeup glides on it so well. Another amazing product I highly recommend.


Let me know about your favorite products.


xxxxxxx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023