Empties 2022 # 4


It's time for another empties post. For this time I also have some samples in it, but let's talk about the products. 



Nivea eye makeup remover. I often have an issue with removing the mascara. It seems I've managed to remove all of it, but in the next morning I still have some residue under my eyes. I have heard so many good things about this Nivea eye makeup remover so I decided to give it a go. I have to admit it was quite good, unfourtunately I still had some mascara left in the next morning, but it was really just a small amount. I probably will repurchase it at some point. Currently using Nivea micellar water and it's also quite good.


L'Oreal Revitalift Filler moisturiser with hyaluronic acid. It had quite a unique texture almost mousse like and I absolutely enjoyed it. It's really great moisturiser for the price, so I highly recommend it.


Lancome Advanced Genifique serum. I wasn't blown out about it, so nothing special to talk about it. It's was ok serum, but not anything amazing so I would purchase the full size. It was lovely to try, I managed to get 3 uses out of it, but it's not something I would purchase.


Snail essence sheet mask. These are one of the cheapest face masks you can get in Estonia. I prefer Maybelline sheet masks to these, but at the same time they are decent as well if that make sense. I mean they do the job - adds moisture back to my face. If you can get them, I recommend to try them out. They have snail, pearl, charcoal and honey ones - I have tried all of them and can't tell the difference, but in general lovely to use. I have already repurchase many of them.


IsaDora skin tint in the shade light. For the skin tint it had quite a thick texture and also quite a bit of coverage. The finish of it was more likely to matte than glowy. In my opinion it more like your avarage medium coverage foundation than skin tint, so not my favorite. In these days I prefer light coverage glowy skin tints to acttual foundations, so this product wasn't my favourite or not something I would consider to purchase.


Michael Kors Sparkling blush perfume. Probably one of my favourite perfumes I have ever used, although I don't know if I would repurchase it as there are so many other perfumes I would like to try out. Official description "A scent with as many facets as a woman’s spirit. Michael Kors Sparkling Blush is an oriental floral, woodsy fragrance that reflects brilliance and beauty. A lustrous burst of pink pepper and rose petals combine with rich vanilla and lychee, while sandalwood delivers a sultry finish.


Neutrogena Hydro Boost gel milk cleanser. This is probably one of the worst cleansers I have ever used. It tried my skin out and also didn't remove the makeup at all. Only good thing about it was the packaging - the pump applicator.


Share your thoughts about any of these products then you have tried them.

xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023