Project Pan 2022 Update #10


 It's time for another project pan update. This month was different for me as I gave birth to my lovely son, so I wasn't using makeup a lot in October. I'll try to keep going with these posts, but we shall see how it goes from now on. I have had just 5 products left since last update.




Bourjois Paris Rouge Laque liquid lipstick in the shade Majes Pink. Not that keen on liquid lipsticks and in previous months I haven't used it a lot. In October I managed to use it for 24 times. I have realised I absolutely dislike this product, but I'll continue using it.

Maybelline Cheek heat Gel-cream blush in the shade 15 Nude burn. In this month I was able to use it for 12 times and I was able to use it up. I actually really liked this product and am missing it already. If you are looking for cream blush I absolutely recommend this blush.

Essence Soft&precise lip pencil in the shade 203 My advice. It's typical nude shade, so shouldn't be too hard to use it up, but at the same time I pretty much never use the lip liner, even don't know why I have bought it. It's also one of the wooden pencils, so not my fave one. In this month I used it for 2 times only, so I wasn't able to draw a new line on the sheet. I really have to focus on it.

Rimmel Match perfection concealer in the shade 020 Soft ivory. I absolutely used to love this concealer, but I accidently ordered the wrong shade in this time. This is pretty much just orange concealer, recently I have used it as a cream bronzer and it seems to be working in this way. Used it for 3 times in October before using it up. So glad it's done.

The final product and also the final lip product I have in my collection L'Oreal Plumping lip gloss in the shade 400 Maximize. It has some cooling effect to it, but I really can't see plumping effect. In general it's lovely gloss, but I have decided to work all of my lip products out from my collection in this year, as I prefer to have just some lip balm on my lips instead of the coloured lip products. In October I used it for 24 times before using it up. After this gloss I just have two lip products left in my collection on both of them are the last two products from this project as well.

So I just have two products left in this project.

xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023