November makeup basket

As I have mainly finished with my project pan, just couple of products left, I have decided to start the monthly makeup baskets to play around with my makeup. I have also goal with each item how many times I would like to use it per month. I personally really like to watch these types of videos and also read the blogposts. Let me know if you're interested in them as well. At the end of the month I'll share my thoughts about these items - how I liked them and how many times I used them.

This months items:

Revolution Super dewy skin tint in Fair (15)

Rimmel Royal blush in Mayes Pink (10)

Barry M All night long concealer (10)

Lottie london Ready set! go powder (15)

Revolution blushed duo Sweet highlighter (10)

The Makeup Revolution Forever Flawless Dynamic Serenity Eyeshadow palette (10)



xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023