Empties 2022 #3

It's time for some empties. I have collected some empties and decided to share my thoughts about these products.



Garnier Hyaluronic aloe gel cleanser. This is probably one of my favourite drugstore cleansers I have used for a while. It didn't dry my skin out and I also could use it as a makeup remover. Often cleansers do sting my eyes, however this one didn't. Another plus goes to the packaging, I find the pump applicator so much more convenient. After I have used up all my other cleansers I will deffinitely
 repurchase this one. 




Origins Ginzing Ultra-Hydrating Energy-Boosting cream. This was the first product from Origins I have ever tried. I enjoyed the texture of this moisturiser, it wasn't too thick, but neither too gel like. It was great moisturiser, but I am not sure if I'll repurchase this one. I think my favorite moisturisers has to be Kiehls Ultra Facial cream. This one wasn't as good as Kiehls, but still lovely to use. 


Initimate wash gel. I don't have a lot to say about it. It was ok, but I wouldn't repurchase it.



Garnier Hydra bomb sheet mask. Occasionaly I like to use sheet masks, as they are the easiest to use in my opinion. Garnier ones are probably my favorite ones, as they are really moisturising. I will for sure repurchase this one or some other one from the range.


Wella Deluxe pure fullness hairspray. I don't often use hairsprays, but it's one of the things which is good to have at home. I decided to get this one, as it's small one. I actually liked it and would repurchase it.



xxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023