How I pack for 7 days

This post is a little different for me and I haven't written anything like this before. However as I have travelled quite a bit in this year I decided to show you what I pack. I have the 20 inch suitcase and I like to have as much extra room as possible. Often this doesn't happen, but I still try my best.
I used to over pack so heavily and I think I still do it, but I like to think about the outfits I would like to wear and this makes packing easier for me. 
This time I go to Hungary (Budapest). Around summer time it should be warm, so I focus more for summer looks, but also like to grab one pair of trousers and hoodie or something. 






Here are the pictures of the outfits I'm planning to wear. As we go by car (it means 2 days travelling, so I also have super comfy outfits).
This time I'm taking 3 pairs of shoes with me. Slip on shoes, sandals and flip-flops. I won't take any heels with me because I know I won't wear them enough to take those with me. I might take my sneakers for walking/running, but not sure yet. 



Obviously there will be socks and underwear, but won't show them.
The rest is my skincare and makeup. I tend to grab the least amount of products I possibly can, however this time I have two project pans going, so I'll take couple of products I usually wouldn't. I take all of the products from my morning and evening skincare post. If you are interested what makeup I take with me, look forward for my next post as it will be about my everyday makeup.











Let me know what is your must be for travelling.


xxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023