My everyday makeup

Before writing this post or more likely taking the pictures I thought my everyday makeup is super simple and basic. Enethough it quite is I still tend to use quite some products.

I always start from base and first product I use is primer. Currently I'm using Illamasqua hydra veil. It's nice product, but can't see anything amazing so I enjoy using it, but wouldn't repurchase. After primer I go in with foundation and I love the combo with MAC Face and Body (shade N1) and Rimmel Match perfection (001 Fair Porcelain). I love the slow MAC foundation gives me, but on it's on - it oxidize too badly. So I like to mix in half of pump Match perfection to add some coverage and lightening up the shade. After foundation I add in some concealer when needed. Maybelline Instatnt antiage rewind concealer (00 Ivory) has to be my current absolute favourite makeup product. I finish up my makeup with some powder. I have Rimmel Match perfection loose powder in my project pan, so currently working my way through it.




After base I tend to put back some color into my face. Currently using Revolution face palette in Ultra fair. I only use the bronzer from this palette and after it I go in with Physicians Formula Butter Blush in Natural glow. This has to be also one of my favorite makeup items. It just makes me looking so fresh. 




Last but not least eyes and lips. Maybelline Color tatoo in creamy beige. Another product in my summer project pan, so currently working on it. I actually quite enjoy using it, because it's such a quick and easy product. After eyes I go in with brow. Benefit Ka Brow in the shade 3 is perfect match for me. I have naturally quite dark brows, but this helps to fill in some gaps I have. I really enjoy using Benefit Bad gal bang mascara. This doesn't claim to be waterproof, but it stays on well and also holds the curl. To finish up my makeup I use some lipliner. Currently using Rimmel 1000 kisses lipliner in 011 Spice. I use a little bit of product and then blend it to my lips.


I actually realized how many products I use, but this makeup takes my around 8-10 minutes. I tend to wear this look to work from Monday to Friday and all of the products last well for all day. 


xxxxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023