Empties #11

It's time for some empties.In june I managed to finish up so many products. So here we go....

First of all let's write about some bodycare. I have rather dry skin so body lotion is necessary for me. I really enjoyed using Vaseline moisturiser spray with cocoa. It's such a quick and fun product, however it run out rather quickly. 
Avon nourishing moisturizer with aloe. This is such a great value of money. This 400ml bottle is around 3-4 euros and the moisturiser does it's job. It's light, but moisturiing enough and absorbs rather quickly. Will repurchase it.
Aroma Therapy associates revive bath and shower oil. I absolutely love how calming this scent is. I got it from Lookfantastic beauty box. You don't get a lot, but it lasted so long, because I really needed just couple of drops to bath. Highly recommend it for relaxing baths.




It work's Deep sleep pillow spray. I was so excited to have it, but I didn't notice any difference with it. Wouldn't repurchase.
Grow gorgeous Back into the roots hair mask. I don't know if it really did anything however it was so cool to use. It's quite minty, so I could feel my scalp going cooler and cooler. 
Schwarzkopf BC Bonacure Oil miracle Brazilnut oil oil-in shampoo. This has to be one of my favourite shampoos and deffinetly will repurchase it. 




I like all of the Primark makeup removing wipes so as these Deep clean wipes. I just use them for travelling to remove all of the excessive makeup.
Balanceme vitamin C repair serum.As it's a mini I didn't notice much about it. However I didn't mind using it, but wouldn't repurchase. 
First aid beauty Coconut skin smoothie priming moisturiser. I used it as primer and it was ok, but I really dislike the scent of it. For me it was a little too strong.
Emma Hardie Midas touch revitalising cream. I was so excited to use a product from Emma Hardie. I have had my eye on the cleanser. However this cream wasn't anything amazing. Again I didn't mind using, but was it worth the money - not for me. So wouldn't repurchase.
Monu skin Night renewal complex. I used it as evening moisturiser and again it was decent, but not anything special so I would repurchase it.



Mossa Glow cocktail serum. I really enjoyed this product and it brightened my skin up a lots. So will repurchase it for winter then my skin is rather dull.
Omorovicza Cleansing foam. Another product I didn't like the scent. It's rather a cleanser than makeup remover. 
Holika Holika Black snail toner. In some weird way I actually quite enjoyed using it. I have another mini on the go and I'm super excited about using. Have I noticed any difference about it? No, but I still like it.



I also have some makeup empties. 
Catrice Slimmatic brow pencil in 030 Dark. It's one of my favourite brow products. Only issue I have with it is how quickly it runs out. Will repurchase.
Revolution Conceal and Define concealer in the shade C1.  It run out with two weeks which is rather quick. I also wasn't the biggest fan of the product itself. It was a bit too dry for me and gathered into the fine lines. This product was one of the biggest letdowns I have had for a while. Would repurchase.
Catrice All around waterproof mascara. It hold the curl rather well and also wasn't clumpy. I think this mascara is discontinued, so couldn't repurchase it. 
Doucce Punk Volumiser mascara. The formula was too wet for my liking and brush too massive. It also clumped up quite a lot. Didn't really like it on its own, but it was ok to mix togheter with Catrice mascara. The combo between the two gave me a lot of volume. No repurchase with this product.
Nivea Watermelon shine lip balm. I used to like this product a lot, but I'm actually just getting rid of it, because it dries out my lips so badly. Maybe it's just old for now, but the last uses were just so bad for me.
Essence lip liner in Nude painting. This was in my Project pan. If you would like to read more about it. I leave my project post here.


Hopefully you liked this post. There won't be a post tomorrow, but I will write in next week. So in next week there will be 3 posts.


xxxxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023