June faves

It's already time for June faves. June faves are always different for me because at this point I always realise half of the year is gone. Like how it's possible. It's also a month for me then I can bring in more summer products and I tend to have more makeup free days then makeup days. I still wear makeup to work, but on the weekends I like to have clean face. 

I fancy to talk about a skincare item which has an effect to my skin and it's The Ordinary Hyaluronic acis 2% + B5. I use it as a serum or mix in with my moisturiser. At the beginning I wasn't huge fan of it, but it happend because I used too much product. You really need just 3-4 drops and that's pleanty of product. This product gives so much moisture back to my skin and I can see the different if I have used it and then I haven't. Highly recommend it and it's also so affordable.



I have really been loving Rimmel 1000 kisses lip liner in 011 Spice. I just love the shade. At daytime I like to use a little bit of product blended into my lips and in the evening I like to go full in. I just is the perfect shade for me and suits for my skin tone, specially then I have a little bit of tan.



Nivea Hydro care lip balm with SPF 15. I haven't had a lip balm with SPF in it and now I can tell this product makes the different. After using it my lips don't have this thight feeling after being out in the sun. Such a simple product, but so effective.

Physicians Formula Butter blush Natural glow.  As I love the butter bronzer I also decided to give a go to this blush and so far I love it. It adda such a pretty glow to my skin, but also looks like I'm wearing blush, such a great multitasking product. 



Benefit Bad gal bang mascara. I have the mini version of it, but absolutely love it. I tend to use waterproof mascaras and this doesn't claim to be one, but it holds the curl so well and also my lashes look great. Such a great mascara. I usually prefer classic brushes, but this plastic works fine as well. Quite suprised how much I love this product.



Benefit Ka-Brow in the shade 3. This has to be one of my favourite travel products and also eyebrow product. I just need the tiny amount of product to fill in the caps and my brows looks so way better. This product also stays on full day. I now totally understand the hype over Benefit brow products.



These were my June faves, let me know yours.


xxxx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eveline BIG VOLUME EXPLOSION! ripsmetušš

BYS Velvet lips liquid lipsticks

Products I Plan to Pan in 2023